- Major space player in the transport sector
- ERTMS Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a major space player who designs and offers systems, equipment and services for the transport sector, he is looking for its Safety Assurance Manager to join the traction entity in Belgium.
You will have to manage, perform and ensure the activities related to safety assurance in the Projects and Programs but also products and systems and deliver safe solutions.
- Coordinate all the Safety Assurance activities on the project / system / product as per Safety process defined in Signalling Safety Instruction
- Manage 2 security Engineer
- Perform Safety analysis, manage Hazard Log, review RAM, Cyber, V&V, T&C activities from a Safety perspective
- Define safety plan and manage safety workload and associated planning
- Support tenders and/or RC teams to integrate product/system in projects
- Build the Safety Reports and/or the Safety Cases
- Applythesafety assurance methodologies (riskacceptancecriteria, safetyanalysis, verification and validation) defined for theproject / system / product
- Organize and attend periodicSafetyReviews
- DefendSafety Case argumentations in front ofinternal (QS, SafetyAssessor) and external (ISA) assessors; define and follow-up action plans to close thefindingsoftheassessors
- Manage (if any) the Safety Assurance Engineers involved on the project / system / product (Internal or external resources)
- If identified as Safety Leader for a Safety Issue, manage 8D steps as per process
The Successful Applicant
This role is suitable for an engineer with knowledge in Electrical, Electronics or Electromechanical or a candidate with a Master degree included RAM & Safety modules. A minimum of 5 years 'old experience in safety assurance is required ideally in railway signalling Safety Projects and ERTMS trackside and Onboard.
The successful candidate is well known for his proactive behavior, his training capability in Safety, and his ability to drive activities performed by others
English at an operational level is mandatory.
What's on Offer
77-87k€ + car