- Sales Development Manager - Medical Software (Nephrology)
Over onze klant
Our client is a global market leader offering a comprehensive portfolio of medical disposables and machines across 6 divisions: Renal, Hospital Products, Diabetes, Cardiopulmonary, Enzymes, and In VitroVitro Diagnostics. With a worldwide footprint of manufacturing sites, sales offices, and distribution centers, the company services the EMEAEMEA region. From hospitals to home care, our client is committed to providing the highest quality products that improve the lives of patients and meet the needs of healthcarehealthcare professionals and procurement managers alike.
To accommodate the growth of this global market leader, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on sales development manager, based at the EHQEHQ in MechelenMechelen.
- Responsible for the sales performance of a software platform for dialysis centers.
- Perform a profound market analysis and identify key challenges for entering the market.
- Find and convince interested pilot customers.
- Learn about specific market requirements, integrationsintegrations and potential new value propositions.
- Work closely together with the product management to adapt the product and follow-up on initial sales.
- Create quotations for the local sales teams and follow-up the closing of sales deals.
- You'll be in charge of the creation of project plans for the successful implementation of the product.
- Work closely together with government agencies and auditors to successfully integrate the product in local eHealtheHealth landscape and pass audits when applicable.
- Build the foundations for the implementation & support team that will support the growth in the new market.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality and JSOXJSOX requirements, whilst always taking the values of the company into account.
- A Master's Degree or equivalent due to work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales position
- A background in sales of medical software and/or IT solutions
- A positive spirit combined with great flexibility
- A nice mix of hands on execution & pragmatism. You get energized by delivering results!
- A good suitcase as travellingtravelling will be an inherent part of this position
- Well organized and strong in setting priorities
- Good analyticalanalytical skills
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships with our (internal) customers and overall stakeholders
- You are an influencerinfluencer at heart
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German, Italian, and/or Spanish is a plus
- The ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting, to work in a dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative.
- A competitive salary