Sales Director On Trade
Global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector
Develop and implement the strategy of the on trade channel
Over onze klant
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm, global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector and recognized internationally for its exceptional and exclusive brands. These include, amongst others, Dom Perignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Ruinart and Mercier for champagne, Hennessy, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg for spirits, and a selection of still and sparkling wines from around the world.
Moët Hennessy relies on a global distribution network to sell its wines and spirits in 160 countries divided into regions: Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and Latin America, Africa & Middle East and Global Travel Retail.
At Moët Hennessy our mission is to craft experiences and we do this guided by our values: Sharing, Elegance, Integrity, Spirit of conquest, Epicureanism. This is what unites us and makes us different.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Develop and implement the strategy of the on trade channel (restaurants, bars, nightclubs, wholesalers, cavistes etc)
- Manage relationships and negotiations with top customers
- Develop business plans/account strategies with designated accounts that will achieve the channel strategy.
- Achieve profit, volume, visibility, and brand building objectives
- Define the pricing strategy
- Develop a network of contacts within major customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment
- Develop and implement jointly agreed customer focused business plans
- Budget Process Involvement: prepare annual sales plans and participate to the annual budget process in collaboration with finance and marketing team
- Input on annual brand plans
- Be accountable for the financial objectives & brand strategies implementation in the on trade channel
- Be accountable for the overall MH Belux objectives achievements as a CODIR member
- Manage and develop each individual within the team
- Lead with a global mindset, connecting with all the different entities across MH in and outside of Belgium
Be a strong brand ambassador who fully embodies the MH values and leads the Team by example
Professional experience and technical skills:
- 8 to 12 years of experience
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Industry background: ideally w&s, but open to any industry that deals with the on trade channel
- Deep knowledge of on trade and understanding of its logics
- Knowledge/understanding of high end / premium clients and consumers
- Strong financial understanding
- Experience in leading a team and strong people management skills
- Experience in managing commercial contracts
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Mandatory languages: Dutch, French, English
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead and manage organizational change
- Strong strategic mindset
- Hands-on / on the field approach
- Team player
- International mindset
- Alignment with MH values, i.e. Elegance, Integrity, Sharing, Epicureanism. Spirit of Conquest
Opportunity to work with a market leader in the luxury industry, a competitive salary and benefits package, career development and growth opportunities within the Group, including opportunities abroad.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.