Updated on 16/08/2021
- Strong experience in managing people
- Experience in public & private tenders
About Our Client
My client, an international company active in facility management, is currently looking for a Sales Manager to manage a team of 7 people in BeLux.
As Sales Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- manage a team of 7 people (KAM, BDM, Inside sales)
- Achieve new business wins, sales and margin targets
- Develop a portfolio of Enterprise and SMB customers with your team: retain, grow share of wallet (grow sales and margin) and grow Lines Of Business, enhancing customer profitability.
- Prepare sales and activity reports in line with metrics & KPI Targets
- Develop team members through field and office based coaching sessions
- Ensure required administration work is completed, e.g. bids, proposals, presentations and pricing
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Management skills: mentoring, coaching, counselling, development
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to identify and work with relevant internal and external business resources
- Excellent time management and decision making skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a strong commercial awareness
- Solid communication (verbal and written) and active listening skills with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate collectively
- Experience in Public & Private Tenders
What's on Offer
You will be joining a great company to work in with an excellent atmosphere.
You will get a job with responsibilities.
You will get a complete salary package based on your experience.