Updated on 28/07/2021
- International company
- Highly lucrative compensation structure
About Our Client
Our client offers portfolio management tailored to client's long-term goals. Our client has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Manager are calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling.
The Successful Applicant
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- Minimum of five years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
What are the traits that the top salespeople possess?
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; "money is a measure of success" mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats "losses" as learning opportunities
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
- Highly ethical and professional
What's on Offer
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- Work from your home as an independent contractor (tied agent)
- Sell to high net worth individuals