Updated on 03/05/2022
- Management of a human-sized sales department (4 person)
- Maintain and continue growing customer basis at an international level
About Our Client
This Belgian company is offering tailor-made tech solutions. By the combination of internal resources and pooling the experience and resources of their shareholders and partners, they can offer the best-in-class solutions and training.
The company is anchored in Belgium but strongly oriented to the world global business with experience in more than 70 countries and for more than 40 years.
As a Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will be the following:
- Manage and grow the Sales team on a day-to-day basis to achieve its targets while maintaining the team spirit and employee satisfaction and growth.
- Help establish, improve, follow-up and implement the long-term strategy in close collaboration with the other members of the management team.
- Understand the existing product range and translate this understanding to the other members of the sales team and our clients in all its aspects (functions, descriptions, price-setting, demonstrations…)
- Propose new or improved solution to customer needs and requirements, translate these needs both towards the technical teams as to the other members of the sales team for them to be able to present these solutions in a clear and interesting manner to our clients (documents, presentations, demonstrations, videos, images…).
- Ability to help the team break down technical terminology to non-technical clients
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers to build brand loyalty and increase solid opportunities
- Attend business fairs, conferences, events, client presentations and demonstration worldwide
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you have:
- a strong interest in B2B sales and account management of large corporate customers within a technical industry
- a tech background with an interest in getting complex products to the market
- Excellent English + French skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the integrity, confidence, and presence to build strong relationships and negotiate win-win solutions
- Past experience in a management position is required, a human-sized team (3 to 8 people)
- Serving your team's objectives is what inspires you. You create a collaborative environment where global results are more important than individual ones.
- You are independent, resourceful and a go-getter who's thriving in a start-up-like environment - solution minded
- Time management: you can easily switch from coaching your team members to working on urgent deals to implementing the long-term strategic goals.
- You can imagine working most of the time from the office but are ready to travel (approximately 30 days/year)
- Interests in software development and technology
What's on Offer
This challenging opening offers many opportunities for self-development and is rewarded with a competitive salary package and function-related advantages.
From a human perspective, the offices are filled with team spirit and respect for each other. The team loves to grow and learn in a distinctly innovative environment. Constantly adapting to their company's reality and the needs of their market, they are entrepreneurial and aware of the needs of their time.
Every step of their journey is filled with a deep passion for their work and a daily dose of laughter! A friendly atmosphere, fresh coffee, fruits, and regular after-work events are also on the menu.
- Company Car
- European Fuel Card
- Net Allowances
- Group Insurance + Hospitality Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Eco Cheques