Sales Project Manager
Leader in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Financial Services industry.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Help drive the development of business within the assigned territories.
- Assess the needs of the client by gaining an understanding of the specific issues facing the client based on their business requirements.
- Project Management: Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Be the liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields or relevant industry experience.
- Experience as a Business Developer (Hunter) within a B2B context.
- Understanding of financial services industry, including market dynamics and customer's business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
What's on Offer
To be part of an international company and a leader within the industry. Attractive salary package with high rewards.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.