Updated on 11/08/2021
- Responsibilities & challenge
- Full package and flexibility
About Our Client
For a growing and successful group located in the Hainaut, I am looking for an SAP analyst to take over multiple projects within a team of experienced developers, projects managers...
The company offers a great working atmosphere, in addition to a lot of flexibility and learning opportunity.
- Manage the communication with the business and help them with the new tools. You will give them trainings, and translate their needs to the technical teams.
- Understand the processes and think of best practices to use them to their full potential.
- Work in the following environment: SAP ECC, FI/CO, SAP retail, BW, BI, Abap
- Organize workshops for the business and be in charge of the documentation
- Be a change manager who will ensure a smooth transition to the new systems and contribute to the continuous improvement of the tools
- Report to the management of the group and work closely with the IT manager. Give them recommendations and work together for the international rationalization of the systems.
The Successful Applicant
You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, as an analyst / project manager ...
You participated to the implementation of an ERP.
You speak French and English
What's on Offer
Join a growing international group and make an impact on their success
Become responsible for the new tools used in the company and manage your budget, projects and career
Make the most of a flexible environment and earn a competitive salary, in line with your profile as well as a full package of extra legal advantages:
company car, meal vouchers, health insurance, net expenses, phone and subscription