Updated on 13/01/2021
- You have experience selling complex services to industrial clients ?
- You have an extensive industrial network in Wallonia ?
About Our Client
My client is the European leader in its sector (industrial maintenance/revision products and related services), offering premium solutions in terms of quality and efficiency to their clients.
This international company is active in more than 200 countries and employes more then 5000 people. They partner with major industries including petro-chemicals, food, chemicals, building, entertainement, etc.
In beNeLux the company counts 250 collaborators.
As Sector Account Specialist in Wallonie, you are responsible for
- You follow up on leads and provide the clients with the technical advises and tailor for them the best solution to fit their needs
- You collaborate for complex technical matters with a team of project managers who provide you with their support regarding feasibility and technical details
- You are in charge of quotation making and the conclusion of contracts - multi-year framework agreements.
- You follow up on the clients and ensure the implementation of the solution runs smoothly
- You maintain excellent commercial relationships in order to spot potential business opportunities and provide the best support to the client = you become a Real Partner
- You prospect the market and build a network, particularly in the building and service industries in Wallonie
- You identify potential new business opportunities and transform them into new partnerships
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales of technical products/services to the industria (petro-chemical,building, food, metal, etc industries)
- You are good at developing business (30%) as well as building lasting relationships (70%).
- Knowledge of the Walloon market
- Fluency in French & English plus a good level in Dutch are essential
- A solution sale approach is crucial : you are the partner of your client and provide them with the a solution including not only a performant product but also the most qualitative service.
- You have discipline and are results oriented
- You want to grow in a company, build expertise of your market and constantly set new challenges for yourself
- you want to work with a high level of autonomy
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be provided with
- a very competitive salary package (competitive fixed yealry salary + full package of fringe benefits including a car + bonus scheme rewarding individual performances and providing important salary acceleretors)
- a stable job opportunity in a financially solid company
- growth opportunity in an internationnal company wiling to invest in its talents