Mise à jour le 06/09/2021
- You are an expert in SEM (SEA, SEO)
- You are fluent in English & French
À propos de notre client
My client is a publishing company bringing support to professionals from various sectors such as legal.
They are active in few countries. In Belgium, it represents 4 offices.
Description du poste
As SEM Expert your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage performance of SEA/SMA systems - you will optimize the system by maximize ROI on a daily basis
- Analyze behaviors & keyword studies
- Ensure compliance with SEO best practices
- Manage the content strategy
- Implement GTM & GA & campaigns tracking
- Monitor & analyze the performance of websites & campaigns
- Monitor SEA, SEO, SMA
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Fluent in English & French - Dutch is a strong asset
- Strong expertise in SEA (search, display, shopping)
- Strong expertise in SEO
- Strong expertise in SMA (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Ads, ...)
- Strong expertise in TMS & Web Analytics
- Experience within a B2B / e-commerce environment
- Experience in content & inbound marketing
- Strong web culture & knowledge in acquisition & conversion mechanisms
- Ability to closely work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, Editorial teams)
- Autonomous, pro-active open-minded
- Curious & eager to learn - You always want to be up to date regarding digital skills (digital marketing, SEO, SEA, Social Ads, Automation solutions, Inbound, etc)
Conditions et Avantages
You will join a dynamic company active on a niche market.
You will get an interesting salary package with benefits (company car, meal vouchers, insurances, ...)
You will have to develop a new job from scratch within the Belgian structure.