Updated on 26/10/2021
- Competitive salary package !
- Solid career's perspective !
About Our Client
Our client is a Belgian fiduciary based in Brussels that can draw on the knowledge of over twenty years of experience in this field. They provide tax efficient solutions and structures for a wide range of internationally based clients.
In order to reinforce the the fiduciary, my client is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who will oversee big accounts. The accountant will report to the team manager and the tasks will be as follows :
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and delivering their year-end financial statements along with both their personal and business tax compliance ;
- Preparation of statutory accounts ;
- Provide technical assistance to clients and office colleagues ;
- Encourage/foster a culture of continuous development ;
- Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Director and Managers as required ;
- BEGAAP & IFRS ;
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 year's experience working in an accountancy practice ;
- Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, processing VAT returns, performing tax computations, amongst other ad hoc duties ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ;
- Drive to progress through studies and build a successful career ;
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Be a team player and proactive in contributing to the success of the team and the firm as a whole ;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, good knowledge of French
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment ;
- Competitive salary package & extra legal benefits ;
- Solid career perspectives