- Enter an international company
- Manage and supervise different entities / projects
About Our Client
The organization, acts as a real sustainable and socially responsible partner. They design, buy, promote, and sell innovative projects with one key element, to keep people at the heart of their concerns.
Subsidiary of an international leader company, there will always be internal opportunities (locally and internationally) allowing you to evolve vertically and transversally.
As Senior Accountant within an international real estate company, you will be in charge of different end to end companies/projects. You will be the right hand of the Chief Accountant and as such your role will be quite central.
Your main responsibilities include:
- The financial management of different accounts in accordance with legal requirements (accounting from A to Z)
- The maintenance of the invoices processes to guarantee their correct execution
- The end of accounting processes management, balance sheet, closings, and VAT returns
- The reporting and consolidation - inter-co reconciliations
- The management of the annual accounts and the preparation of the tax returns
- Ad hoc projects based on the development of the activities
The Successful Applicant
The real estate company is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant, hands on, benefiting from an international & well-established structure in order to further develop.
The right candidate gathers:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience (end to end processes)
- Experience with an ERP (SAP or Navision is a plus)
- You are a team player and are able to work autonomously
- You are outgoing, proactive, and dynamic
- You are enthusiast about your work and want to evolve
What's on Offer
As a leading company, some of the advantages offered for the Senior Accountant are:
- Real career opportunities (locally and internationally / vertically and transversally)
- A flexible & dynamic environment
- A competitive salary package