Updated on 03/08/2021
- International, challenging & dynamic environment
- Supervision of the accounting and management of ad hoc projects
About Our Client
The stable government company (almost 1000 FTE's) built a strong internal identity with values centered around family spirit, prosperity, trust and collaboration.
Today they are keen on developing their accounting team, adding a strong autonomous profile who will work on transformation of processes, specific aspects of the accounting (payment, reporting, …) and the coordination of the accounting department (internal and external stakeholders).
The complexity of the group calls for a Senior Accounting Coordinator who will be able to work on operational matters as well as have a more helicopter view over the business.
The flat structure allows to have a position with lots of variety and operations.
The main tasks gather:
- Supervision of the accounting and management of the monthly closing (tight deadlines)
- Management and negotiation of investments from financial institutions
- Optimization and management of the reporting processes (analysis and comments of the figures)
- Financial analysis and consolidation of different entities
- Challenge, identification and development of processes improving the efficiency of the department
The Successful Applicant
As Senior Accounting Coordinator you are 100% operational on every accounting aspects and are keen on working autonomously as well as in collaboration with the different stakeholders. As such, you gather a certain set of experiences:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance / economy (accounting, taxation, business management, or equivalent)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience (Experience within big / complex structure is a plus)
- You have excellent knowledge of BeGAAP and taxation
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You have excellent communication skills and a critical mind
- You want to be part of a team
- You are flexible, able to be hands on and to also have perspective on specific matters
What's on Offer
The organization offers a family-like atmosphere in a big corporation.
The possibility to be flexible, both in your daily work and work-life balance.
The organization offers a competitive salary package.