- Renowned Private Bank in Antwerp region
- Take the next step in your AML career
About Our Client
Renowned private bank in Antwerp region
- You independently conduct (complex) customer surveys by effectively gathering and linking information;
- You write clear studies and form a well-founded opinion;
- You signal improvements within the CDD field;
- You identify methods and trends in the field of financial economic crime;
- You convert this analysis into concrete actions and realize these with the relevant stakeholders.
- You think along pro-actively about efficiency improvements, also beyond the borders of your own work.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You are able to start improvement projects independently and take final responsibility for them.
- You are an expert in your field and transfer your own knowledge to others.
- You have in-depth knowledge of AML legislation and money laundering methods and techniques.
- You are a generalist who is familiar with business processes and analysis techniques.
- You know how to apply this knowledge and skills in an effective way to assess clients
- You enjoy performing analyses.
- You know how to perform a thorough analysis and present this factually and concisely in a report.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary package