- Prestigious Private Bank
- AML competence center
About Our Client
Prestigious European Private Bank
As a Senior AML officer, you are responsible for ensuring that :
1. Assessing client risk and identifying triggering factors for risk categorization
2. Analyzing client structures / transactions and determining appropriate KYC / KYT requirements
3. Participating in the clients / transaction's acceptance process
4. Pro-actively propose improvement for the clients / transaction's acceptance process
5. While participating in the clients / transaction's acceptance process, manage frequent con-tact with Clients' Relationship Managers.
6. reporting of the AML analysis to AML Compliance Officer In order to ensure the continuous development of your AML expertise, you will assist relevant internal and external trainings, forums, or working groups (e.g. Febelfin).
7. Responsible for higher risk profiles clients, with frequent contacts with Private Banker, Headquarters and local team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall demonstrate:
- A master degree in Finance, Economy or Law
- At least 6 years of experience as AML officer in the financial sector on top of deep knowledge of AML laws, very good under-standing of tax laws and company laws
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Effective team player and able to work independently
- Ability to meet pre-established deadlines analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch. Good knowledge of English
What's on Offer
A competitive package with a wide range of benefits