Senior Business Developer Construction
You have great technical knowledge in the construction field
You are business driven
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the market of technical construction materials, worldwide. Its product portfolio is focused on both innovation and reliability.
As Senior Business Developer, the candidate will be the specialist of two specific products of the portfolio. Therefore it will be in charge of:
- All sales for those products among the targeted customers (distributors, traders and installers) in the area of Brussels
- Supervise set-up and ensure good relationships with clients through follow up on construction sites
- Ensure the promotion and good communication about the products through customized advices to the clients, the organization of seminars and trainings for strategic clients and stakeholders.
- Develop successful sales technics for the products, adapted to the targeted customers.
- Nurture existing client accounts through support and advices. And build new client relationships though prospection and prescription
- Ensure the follow-up of interesting leads generated by the department of sales engineers
- Monitor the market trends, spot new opportunities and ensure good communication with the company's sales department
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have
- A bachelor degree, preferably in the field of civil engineering, marketing, industrial engineer. Or with equivalent experience.
- Is fluent in French, with good commands in English and/or Dutch
- Have at least 3 years' experience in B2B sales functions and have developed good knowledge of the "construction" market
- Have specific knowledge about legislation in the field of construction
- Have a result oriented spirit with great commercial skills. You can work with a great level of autonomy but also have a "team-player" spirit
- have the ability to lead negotiations and have excellent communication skills
- The successfull candidate is determined and not afraid to take initiatives.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary package, in line with its experience, as well as an extra-legal package. Together with a flexible schedule and the opportunity for home-office hours.
Our client will also offer, in addition to regular trainings, great growth opportunities within an open and international environment.