Mise à jour 23/09/2021
- Join a dynamic company
- You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment.
À propos de notre client
- Our client is a leading ICT company. In order to reinforce their local team in Luxembourg, we are actively looking for a Senior Client Manager.
Description du poste
- Manage and grow relationships to drive expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts.
- Pursue leads identified by the designated team.
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients' buying process.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs.
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the assigned segment.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication in with each client within the assigned account.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Develop governance and compliance policies in own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- 15+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Relevant Degree or Advanced post-graduate diploma is an advantage.
- Proven experience in sales environment and in negotiating with clients and large accounts.
- Good experience with B2B sales techniques.
- Excellent skills in analysing commercial information, sales and client engagement experience, understanding of business, sourcing and technology market.
- Experience providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced client managers.
- French/English are mandatory, German is an asset.
Conditions et Avantages
- Great opportunity within a growing and innovative company.