- You are an expert in Demand Planning
- Supply chain is your passion and you are an Expert in Demand Planning
Over onze klant
Our partner is a well-known player in the FMCG/Food industry.
You are a Senior Demand Planner, who has a broad understanding of Supply Chain processes, demonstrates business sense, and who is able to collaborate constructively (influence, challenge, and support) with a broad range of functions, both from a commercial and operations point of view. You have a good sense for analyzing data and drawing conclusions, which is crucial to be successful in this position.
The Senior Demand Planner key responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level while to all customers
- Animate the demand planning process, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance via accurate Demand Forecast
- Lead the demand planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plan
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate process, including introduction of new products. Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned activities (promotions) while considering cost efficiency.
- Contribute to and animate SKU portfolio management
The Senior Demand Planner has the following profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in demand planning and co-packing processes, within FMCG sector is a plus
- You have experience in Co-packing and Promotion management from a demand point of view
- You hold a Master degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain
- Experience in ERP systems
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- With your Strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment.
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurately
- You have Trilingual proficiency in English, Dutch and French
Our client offers you:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to join a stable company
- A passionate job without routine