- Work on accounting and controlling tasks
- Integrate a dynamic industry
About Our Client
The company based in Liège/Luik has a turnover of €15 millions is internationally present, cultivating their family/SME culture.
As part of the Finance team, you will enter the company as Senior Accountant, directly reporting to the Finance & Administration Director.
The role offers the opportunity to grow and to evolve to a managerial one, beginning with:
- GL / AP / AR accounting
- VAT declaration with monthly / quarterly / yearly closing
- Oversight of financial statements and with their presentation
- Oversight and follow up of audits and tax controls
- Working closing with the Business Controller and the Finance & Administration Director - You will work on more analytic tasks as well
The Successful Applicant
You enter the company on a senior level in order the have the opportunity to grow and to gain in experience, before going into a managerial role.
Therefore, you ideally gather a certain set of hard and soft skills:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics -Or equivalent
- At least 5 years in a similar role -In a mid-sized/SME and/or in a retail company is a plus
- Deep Excel knowledge
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English (both written and spoken)
- You are assertive and result oriented
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You have the desire to evolve and to take more responsibilities
What's on Offer
You will enter a retail company, based in Liège/Luik, looking for dynamic profiles to grow within the structure. You will have to opportunity to work on an operational role, allowing you to have a global view over the business.
The package includes Meal vouchers and interesting group insurance percentage.