Senior Financial Accountant - US GAAP - Permanent
Join a fast-paced international environment
Participate in the integration of the accounting and its development
About Our Client
With the growth of the company so is the teams. For 2 years the turnover has reached a growth of more than 70% globally.
The international and dynamic environment has clients working mainly with the Health and Energy sectors, offering innovative solutions to their fast-changing businesses.
The Senior Financial Accountant will also play a coordination role as most of the accounting is today externalized and that she/he will work, with the financial team, on its internalization.
The main tasks include:
- Monthly closings (Belgian holding and American entity)
- Monthly consolidation
- VAT & fiscal declarations, BNB preparations (BE and US)
- Cash management (360° process - from invoice to collection activities)
- Payment management
- Support to audit preparation - point of contact for internal and external financial questions
The Successful Applicant
Within the team of 3 people (CFO, Business controller & Finance Coordinator), the Senior Financial Accountant will gather a certain set of experience, hard and soft skills, including:
- Financial / Economic / Accounting degree
- At least 3 years of accounting experience (accounting from A to Z)
- Experience and knowledge of Be GAAP & US GAAP
- Perfect command of French and English
- You are hand-on and able to assist the top management with a global view over the finance
- You are rigorous and detail oriented
- You are flexible and can adapt easily
- You are a team player and want to integrate a dynamic and fast paced environment
What's on Offer
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing international company based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
The team is human oriented, there is a real team spirit and the opportunities are growing.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.