Senior HR Administrator - Digital Transformation
Opportunity to lead the change to a digital environment
HR team in Belgium & international colleagues
À propos de notre client
Our client is an "Emloyer of Choice" and leader on their market.
They also contribute actively to sustainability and care for our planet and is regarded as the best professional in their industry.
Description du poste
As Senior HR Administrator - Digital Transformation, your responsibilities will be :
- Administration and communication with regard to inflow, through and outflow of staff, time and attendance registration
- Point of contact for employees, managers and HR Business Partners regarding HR related questions and process matters
- Responsible for data maintenance, quality, optimization and implementation of processes and improving these by means of lean principles or automation
- Supporting the Northern Europe Zone Manager with regard to the coordination and implementation of HR systems, deployment of resources and optimization of HR processes. Also responsible for the implementation of these professionalization projects
- Act as coach for the team members
Are you the Senior HR Administrator - Digital Transformation we are looking for?
- You have about 7 years experience in similar HR administrative role with good knowledge of HR Systems (Oracle, Service Now) and digital environments
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch (written & spoken) and have an excellent level of communication
- You have knowledge of organizational change, experience and affinity with HR back office processes and systems and their digitalization
- You are independent, flexible, accurate, process-oriented, stress-resistant. Furthermore, you dare to ask critical questions and to think outside the box
- You are willing to come to work in Brussels with flexibility regarding the time and the location
Conditions et Avantages
What can you expect from our client?
Firstly, many development opportunities. You will join an organization that is committed to ensuring that its talents remain the best regarded professional in the industry.
Our client also puts Diversity on top of their priorities.
On top, they offer an attractive salary package with all the benefits.