Senior HR Administrator - HRIS
Opportunity to join a "green" leading international company
Join a HR team in Belgium & work with international colleagues
Over onze klant
Our client is an "Emloyer of Choice" and leader on their market.
They also contribute actively to sustainability and care for our planet and is regarded as the best professional in their industry.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Senior HR Administrator - HRIS, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Administration and communication with regard to inflow, through and outflow of staff, time and attendance registration
- Point of contact for employees, managers and HR Business Partners regarding HR related questions and process matters
- Responsible for data maintenance, quality, optimization and implementation of processes and improving these by means of lean principles or automation
- Supporting the HRSS Zone Manager with regard to the coordination and implementation of HR systems, deployment of resources and optimization of HR processes. Also responsible for the implementation of these professionalization projects
- Act as coach for the team members
If you are the Senior HR Administrator - HRIS that we are looking for, you check these requirements:
- You have about 7 years experience in similar HR administrative role with good knowledge of HR Systems (Oracle, Service Now) and digital environments
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and have an excellent level of communication
- You have knowledge of organizational change, experience and affinity with HR back office processes and systems and their digitalization
- You are independent, flexible, accurate, process-oriented, stress-resistant. Furthermore, you dare to ask critical questions and to think outside the box
What can you expect from our client?
Firstly an attractive salary package with all the benefits
Secondly, many development opportunities. Join an organization that is committed to ensuring that its employees remain the best regarded professional in the industry and that puts Diversity on top of their priorities.