- International environment
- Based in the North of Brussels
About Our Client
Our customer is an international company with offices all over Europe. For its Belgian Headquarter, we are looking for a senior HR professional having previous experience working in a Benelux structure.
As Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- You oversee, develop and implement coherent HR policies in a wide variety of HR domains such as Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Performance management, Talent Management...
- You provide guidance and support to employees and business leaders on HR-related topics
- You collect and follow HR metrics and give advice and recommendations to the Top management (payroll evolution, hirings and dismissals...)
- You maintain constructive relationships with Unions and staff delegation
- You act as a strategic Business Partner and lead the improvement of HR processes ensuring effective personnel management strategy
- You work on the definition of the future of the company by working on different transversal topics such as new organizational models and charts, function classification, job levels, compensation & benefits, employment contract
- You lead and/or participate to transversal HR projects covering Learning & Development activities, Talent Acquisition, internal mobility...
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have more than 10 years of experience as HR professional
- You have experience working in a Benelux structure and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- You have a generalist profile and can demonstrate a proven track record in both Soft and Hard HR
- You feel comfortable working at both strategic and operational level and can easily build constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience with Unions, Works Council, staff delegation and you have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You act as a real coach and can give guidance to colleagues and team members
- You have a pragmatic approach and make recommendations based on concrete facts (HR metrics, KPI's...)
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers you a wide variety of HR responsibilities mixing strategic and operational challenges.
You will receive all the necessary tools with the appropriate level of autonomy and support to make you successful