Senior Sales Advisor
One of the largest and fastest growing business service providers
Competent and exciting environment
About Our Client
The organization is an independent consultancy firm that realizes value for its clients by ensuring that the company buys the right financial services at the right price. With its HQ in Norway and offices and operations in Sweden, Denmark, UK, Spain, The Netherlands and Belgium, the company has experienced a substantial growth in business activity and number of signed mandates since its interception in 2008.
The company is now looking for a candidate that will be central in sales towards new customers in the Belgian market. Sales focus, in-depth knowledge of market players and strong analysis form the basis of the European growth strategy. The Belgian office is based in Antwerp but your scope of business depends on your network/skills. Joining now makes this an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- You provide sales and financial advisory services
- You build actively new customer relationships and act as an active sparring partner for clients
- You negotiate on behalf of the customer with financial services providers (e.g. Banks, Card acquirers/PSP's, FX providers, Leasing companies, Factoring companies)
- You report to the Country Manager for the Netherlands
The Successful Applicant
- You have a higher education in finance, business administration or equivalent.
- You have commercial experience in corporate banking, markets and/or payments and cash management.
- As a true negotiator and dealmaker you have an established network plus a good track record with corporate clients.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have the ability to influence and you have great communication skills.
- You have entrepreneurial drive. Further you are persistent, co-operative and work with a systematic approach.
What's on Offer
- Base salary and very attractive bonus scheme
- Competent and exciting environment
- Evolution possibilities potentially to Country Manager Belgium