One of the largest and fastest growing business service providers worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and Asian Pacific it empowers businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. Innovation is here driven through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of a multicultural driven staff, combined with a cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled the organization to double in size year after year. Today they have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double the workforce in 2018.
- You will work closely with a Head of Desk and the Director of Sales before progressing to become an independent currency consultant. As your strategy delivers results over time you will eventually work towards recruiting and training a team around you to support your growth.
- At least 5 face-to-face meetings per week with prospective clients.
- On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets.
- Build and develop strong relationships with prospective and existing corporate clients.
- Intelligently discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner.
- Work together with other departments to ensure compliance and operational procedures run smoothly and the client is seamlessly transitioned to the dealing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business to business sales, showing that you have regularly hit and over achieved on new business revenue and client on boarding targets. Face-to-Face experience also essential.
- Proven track records in a comparable sales role, selling to corporate clients in a competitive, fast paced environment.
- Possess a strong foundation of knowledge within global financial markets.
- Leadership skills by former people management experience or by extra-curricular activities.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed demanding revenue targets.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude.
- Excellent French and English (written and verbal).
- Existing relationships in target sectors a plus.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package with an interesting bonus scheme.
- Provided sales academy training.
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment in center of Brussels.
- Rapid local and international growth possibilities.