Senior Strategic IT Purchaser
Join a Dynamic Team in an international company
Work in a Sector that is thriving
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in their own niche. To reinforce their Purchasing department, they are actively looking for a Senior Stategic Purchaser in IT.
This position is key in the organization in order to support internal stakeholders and build a best in class procurement strategy. You will drive the implementation of new processes and bring your purchasing creativity to a company that is constantly investing in their employee's.
You will be based in Brussels.
The Strategic Senior Strategic IT Purchaser will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze business needs and understand the evolution of the supplier market
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the suppliers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their global vision and strategy objective
- Define optimal sourcing strategies, modernize processes
- Manage Major contracts and monitor performance of your suppliers
- Follow up procurement and market trends and anticipate changes
The Successful Applicant
The Strategic Senior Strategic IT Purchaser has the following profile:
- At least 6 years of experience in soft IT Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing (Software, Hardware, outsourcing services, maintenance contracts, license…)
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Oracle Experience
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- Excellent relationship management skills and negotiations skills
- Driven by new challenges, projects and change management
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Team worker
What's on Offer
- Mature and innovative purchasing department
- Onboarding training and evolution possibilities
- A positive and dynamic mindset in the team
- An attractive package
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.