Service Desk Officer
International and prestigious company
Excellent communication skills
Over onze klant
Our client is a prestigious organization, currently in the top three worldwide of its industry. This international company is currently looking for a Service Desk Officer in order to provide technical support and strengthen the local team in the Brussels area.
This role requires a profile that is customer-oriented and cool-tempered with excellent communication skills. The main qualities are to be able to prioritize tasks and projects to optimize operations and to be able to work independently and as part of a team
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Service Desk Officer will reinforce the local IT infrastructure team. You will provide technical support for end-users and maintain the equipment available to them. On-site, the team manages all incidents, problems and service requests but also maintains and troubleshoots the local infrastructure equipment and systems.
What do we expect from you?
- Deliver locally all IT Infrastructure services (administration and optimization of Windows clients, servers, Local network, VoIP telephony, smartphones and peripherals / Active Directory / Security …).
- Support the end users for all infrastructure and applications incidents, problems and changes.
- Analyze customer complaints and recurrent incidents and propose solutions or areas for improvement.
- Analyze customer change requests and implement standard solutions.
- Participate in various IT Infrastructure projects.
In order to be successful in this Service Desk Officer role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- High degree in computer and science or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT Service Desk support function.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications.
- Excellent working knowledge/experience with workstations, laptops, printers, VoIP phones, smartphones…
- Be familiar with Windows Server 2012/2016, VMWare ESXi 6, SCCM, Active Directory, Storage and Backups.
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- Attractive salary and package (meal vouchers, DKV, bonus, salary increase each year, laptop, transports refund, ...)
- Pleasant working atmosphere