Updated on 18/06/2021
- Service Manager - change toward new services offering
- Digital product development & evolution - International scope
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading technology company to innovate in agriculture and food production offering sorting solutions with cutting-edge sensors, software, IoT and cloud services.
They serve the world's most important growers and food producers with sorting solutions and services
In order to sustain their global expanding they are actively seeking for a new Service Product Manager to help develop the offered services and associated sales concepts. The objective will also be to drive sales of digital products and remote services.
As the successful Service Product Manager - Change Manager - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop the Service offer.
- Standardisation and uniformization of all products of the company.
- Improve the customer understanding of the company branch.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders to understand the customer needs and requirements to deliver potential services.
- Develop & lead the future offerings across digital and remote services.
- Set up & analyses different business models, predictive maintenance and analytics outcomes.
- Providing support & material to the sales processes to position the Service offerings at the launch of the customer journey throughout the complete life cycle.
- Drive innovation discussions within the operations teams to generate new products.
- Work closely with the operation teams to:
- Ensure the Product Lifecycle Management process is fully supported by these activities.
- Ensure that the service model proposed, and the new services are properly defined and understood.
- Propose new areas of improvement in service processes, costs, frameworks, and payment methods.
- Provide cost & pricing analysis for all services
- Monitor profitability for each product on a regular basis.
- Ensure best practice and knowledge on our Services to the field teams.
- Plan & develop the Life cycle and the road map with support of service managers and sales teams.
- Develop customer value reports to highlight the value of each service offering.
- Cooperate with the Service Management to set up pricing for Spare Parts and Consumables.
- Work closely with R&D teams to define and promote best in class service offerings that support the products and equipment.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Service Product Manager - Change Manager - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Passionate about Services and innovation, strategic planning and implementation.
- A "Technophile" who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them.
- International mindset with the ability to travel10-20% of your time.
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management or Project Management.
- Experience in Product development strategy.
- Ideally experience with Service Contracts for highly technological investment goods.
- Experience in the in the food sector is consider as a strong asset.
- Autonomous, self-directed, have a strong character and fit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
What's on Offer
As the successful Service Product Manager - Change Manager - you will:
- Have A complete & attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Base salary + bonus system
- Company Car
- Net Allowances
- Meal Vouchers + Eco Vouchers
- Insurances (health, hospitalisation, etc.)
- Join a market leader with high value offering & large ambition for the future
- Join a company that values people and that works toward organic growth