Social Relations Manager
Join a company with strong values & DNA
International company with dynamic HR Team
Over onze klant
Our client is an international and dynamic company.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Social Relations Manager your role will be :
- Represent the company towards unions and employment authorities
- Identify needs for local policies and employees relations related issues
- Ensure the company is compliant with all local legislation regarding employee working conditions
- Support management to handle and prevent employee issues
- Implement training on legal requirements to ensure knowledgeable leaders within our business
- Ensure a competitive remuneration package and benefits for all positions
- Promote a healthy and balanced work environment for all
- Implement and follow up on global ER policies
- Actively work with and promote our values in all areas of your responsibility
- Encourage the organizational improvements on global and local level
- Show an interest in the long-term business results of the company
The Successful Social Relations Manager will not only have to demonstrate a set of competencies but also a mindset and an attitude matching with the company's DNA:
- You have a successful experience in unions relations
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You are an expert in Belgian social legislation and eager to continue learning
- You have an excellent level of communication towards every level of interlocutor
- You speak French; Dutch and English
- You are a team player and are open minded
- You are result driven and have a business mind
- You are able to lead by example and with vision
Our client offers a challenging position with possibilities of growth and evolution.
Aside from the salary package, you will have the opportunity to join a company that is sensitive about sustainability and social responsibility.
The main office is located in Brussels Center.