- Save Job
- Email Job
Updated on 03/03/2023
- Account Management
- FMCG - Beverages
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe.
The company leverages its own leading brand portfolio including several well-known brands.
They produce drinks in several countries and they export to more than 100 countries around the world.
Their strategy is aiming to drive growth and create sustainable value for all the stakeholders. They also put the accent on building premium brands and having healthier people on a healthier planet.
Their vision is to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.
The Sr Key Account Manager will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- Account Management
- Identifying business opportunities
- Negotiations with existing and new customers
- Managing significant investment monies
- Accelerating significant profitable revenue within the assigned customer segments
- Strengthening the connection with the customers by creating and agreeing Joint Business Plans
- Driving brand availability and activation of brands and work closely together with marketing colleagues
- Managing external Field Agency to ensure perfect in-store execution
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position in the Belgian retail market
- Proven track record of growing business with customers in Belgium
- Skilled in identifying new opportunities and develop the customer base
- Skilled in influencing, selling and negotiating skills in various situations
- Past experience in negotiating is ideal
- Excellent commercial acumen and having the ability to develop joint business plans
- Ability to work autonomously and not scared about fast moving environment
- Entrepreneurial, motivated, eager to learn,
- Fluent in French, good command of English
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary package
- A stable and challenging work environment
- Sub Sector
- Account Manager
- Brussels City
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Colienne Cornet
- Job Reference