Updated on 19/07/2021
- Do you want to join an international company?
- Are you looking for a step up in your career?
About Our Client
Our client is an international company offering interesting growth perspectives.
The Strategic Buyer - Indirect Categories will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible of the indirect buying for categories such as professional services, fleet, recruitment…
- You will have the opportunity to oversee your own portfolio
- You will establish the quality relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
- You will collaborate with the category managers to choose the strategies to develop for all the sectors of your perimeter (according to the needs)
- You will ensure quality relationships with your suppliers to ensure long-term relationship
- You will work on continuous improvement aspects of your categories, building strategies for your scope
The Successful Applicant
The Strategic Buyer - Indirect Categories has the following profile:
- You have a master's degree or bachelor's degree with a commercial or financial direction
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Indirect Buying
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with a strong understanding in French
- You have an entrepreneurial mind set with strong communication skills
- You are comfortable with
- You work perfectly in team, have experience in cross activity positions (international company)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a sustainable sector
- You will be working in a very stable company with evolution possibilities