Updated on 19/07/2021
- Change Management, Process Improvement & Implementation
- Be The the central contact person for the Operations department at the HQ
About Our Client
Our partner is a major player in the FMCG industry with over 300 stores across Benelux and more than 5000 employees.
As a Strategic Supply Manager - RETAIL , you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level while to all stores
- Animate the supply planning processes, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Advises and supports the Supply Chain Planners/Project Planners in the field of planning and execution of assortment changes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance and on projects related to for example new store openings
- Lead the supply planning processes and implement continuous improvement plans related to order management and stock management processes
- Monitors the stock levels in general and specifically those for promotions and assortment changes and ensures that they are at an optimal and efficient level.
The Successful Applicant
The Strategic Supply Manager - RETAIL has the following profile:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in supply planning, within retail sector
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with a Major in Business or Supply Chain
- You have experience in working on projects, change management and process implementation/improvements
- You are a natural leader and have existing experience in people management
- You have Trilingual proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- You have strong IT skills and Experience in ERP systems (SAP)
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- You have strong communication skills; you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
A challenging opportunity with clear career path and opportunities to grow.
Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits