Mise à jour le 19/10/2021
- A fast growing company specialized in offsite construction.
- Disrupting the way we build through automatization and digitalization
À propos de notre client
Our client is a fast growing start-up specialized in offsite construction. Their mission is to disrupt the way we build through automatization and digitalization.
They are looking for a Stability Engineer to join their team and help build their future growth.
Description du poste
- As a stability engineer, you are responsible for the execution of the entire stability study of the project: preparation of the preliminary design, calculations and drafting of calculation notes for the steel structure.
- You will make recommendations regarding stability-related technical issues.
- You are responsible for the quality of the framing and the preparation of the production files.
- You will make different analyses in order to find the best optimum between structural and economical tolerances/parameters such as the optimization of the use of materials.
- You are able to predict practical feasibility based on the theoretical framework
- You will be involved in various projects that stimulate the growth of the company. Your technical competences will drive us to develop new construction methods.
- You have a Master degree in Civil - or Structural Engineering
- You have at least 15 years of experience in a similar role
- Requested software knowledge: Robot (Revit), SCIA, Agacad & Revit. Internal training will be provided.
- You have an extended knowledge of the Eurocodes, especially those linked to Light Steel Framing.
- Knowledge of wood and/or steel framing is a plus
- You are willing to learn more about new construction methods
- You speak fluently English and French or Dutch.
Conditions et Avantages
A challenging and important position in a fast-growing company