Delivering mission critical infrastructure
Dynamic sector and perspective of evolution
Over onze klant
Our client is an international company active in water cycle management, waste management and recovery, and energy management.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- You are a dynamic solution driven person.
- You can work autonomous, but you work well in a team.
- You have experience in managing projects and monitoring deadlines.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows/Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of applications.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation softwaresr
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superbtechnical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels ofavailability, performance and security