Talent Acquisition Leader
Passion for people
Over onze klant
Our customer is an international technology company located in Machelen. Thanks to their unique positioning, they provide their customers with end-to-end solutions for their digital transformation on everything from e-commerce to marketing-related projects so that their customers can engage in the best customer experience.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Talent Acquisition Leader, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- You attract new talents to grow the company business in Belgium
- You manage both 'projects' and 'profiles' recruitments, working together with our Account Managers as well as our Competence Areas Managers to detail the profiles they are searching for
- You hunt actively for the best candidates, developing and managing a solid professional network of potential candidates and external partners (headhunters, consulting firms for subcontracting, universities…)
- You secure the whole recruitment process: screening, interviews, salary negotiation, contract handling… and finally onboarding new colleagues.
- You create and manage, together with our local Marketing Executive, all internal and external communications related recruitment and people matters
- You support our Business Unit Managers in all tasks related to career development and performance assessment.
- You work in close cooperation with the Group HR team, implementing locally Group strategy
- You act as an ambassador, you use your social network to present the company as a top employer! You define those Campaigns directly with our Marketing Executive.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a proven experience in Talent Acquisition in a commercial environment (consulting, recruitment agency), ideally in the SAP ecosystem.
- You are Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have a good general understanding of the IT landscape
- You are dynamic, proactive, highly motivated and results oriented.
- You love to manage and develop your network, with a true leadership attitude
- You have a real consulting spirit, being customer and deadline oriented as well as stress resistant.
- You have a creative mindset and are continuously looking for "out of the box" solutions and methods.
First of all, the company will be happy to support you in any way they can. While you'll mostly be working at the Diegem office, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere. Our customer has a very flat hierarchy and you'll be surrounded by an experienced team that works closely together. You will get a clear career development plan and the company will support your personal growth with trainings and educational sessions.