Updated on 01/02/2022
- Join a Top Employer recognized worldwide
- You are business driven HR professional with a passion for Talent Dev
About Our Client
One of the top international management consultancy firms (strategy, acquisitions, OD, ...).
As Talent and Staffing Manager, your responsibilities will cover:
- Build strong relations with assigned consultants and stay updated on performance, PD needs and personal needs
- Provide coaching, feedback and career counseling through open, trusted communication
- Track and follow up on performance issues and identify appropriate staffing opportunities taking into account PD needs
- Act as the sounding board on issues related to PD, retention risk, employee satisfaction and office culture
- Act as the go-to-person for the assigned consultants to discuss staffing needs and preferences
- Keep relevant stakeholders continuously updated on overall status and mood of the assigned consultants class, as well as on particular issues for which intervention or support of stakeholders might be required
- Ensure a smooth and solid onboarding of experienced hires
- Work together with internal stakeholders to put in place a comprehensive training plan for the assigned consultants
- Participate actively in the organization of the semi-annual consulting performance review process and play a key leadership role in the pre-calibration meetings with the support from relevant stakeholders
- Have a full and up-to-date view of the individual staffing preferences and needs for the assigned consultants, including previous (external) experience or specific capabilities
- Make staffing recommendations ensuring right trade-offs between these individual needs, client and business needs
- Manage holiday, leave of absence and other flex option request for your assigned population
The above duties are not an exhaustive list and the individual in this role will also be expected to get involved in all other aspects of Talent and HR as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Talent and Staffing Manager, will have the following profile and experience:
- Experience of working in a demanding corporate environment, preferably a professional services, consulting or blue chip organisation
- Experience of working in a learning and development role with a specific interest in professional development
- Proven organisational skills
- University or college degree
- English is a must with preferably fluent Dutch and/or French
- Balanced, robust and mature
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to handle conflicts and disagreements in a discrete and professional manner
- Ability to rapidly build trust and respect
- Team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Proactive, confident and motivated
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to meeting deadlines
What's on Offer
Joining our client means joining a Best Place to Work organization, with a worldwide presence and therefore worldwide career opportunities.
You would work in a diverse and inclusive environment where collaborative culture full and passionate people are key.
The package is complete with company car, flexible working hours and location and all the necessary insurances.