Over onze klant
Our customer is a global company active in the Healthcare sector
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Talent Specialist, you are responsible for the full recruitment cycle and developing & supporting all training & talent management initiatives for the Belgian organization. You will work closely with the Head of HR & line managers to attract talent and deliver training programs for new and existing employees based on the needs of the organization.
· Define the best recruiting strategy in function of the position's requirements
· Design and update job descriptions.
· Follow the full recruitment process from A to Z:
- Based on an intake meeting with the business manager, you will analyse recruitment needs, draft attractive job advertisements and disseminate them via carefully selected internal and external channels (social media, professional sites, resume database, referrals, networking)
- Prescreen and select the best candidates through phone and face to face interviews
- Plan subsequent interviews and report back to the hiring manager on the status of the recruitment
- Organize and lead feedback sessions and coordinate the hiring decision
- Coordinate the administrative aspect of the selection process in our digital database.
* Ensure that the recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable.
* Initiate and manage relationships with interim and recruiting agencies.
* Lead employer branding initiatives, both internally and externally.
* Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
* Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
· Initiate projects to enhance the recruitment and selection of potential new employees.
· Identify training & development needs within the organization through job analysis, performance review results and regular consultation with managers.
· Establish a comprehensive training & development approach:
- Good offer of standard trainings (catalogue) as well as more comprehensive programs
- Right mix of external/internal, on-site/on-line and general/on-the-job guidance Standard programs as well as more individual/tailor made trajectories
- Balancing technical & functional trainings with soft-skills and managerial development.
· Evaluate training and development programs and adjust where needed.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
· Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or equated with experience.
· You have 3 to 5 years working experience in the domain of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development
· You are a real team player, result-oriented and have highly developed interpersonal competencies.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills and a capacity for synthesis.
· High level of ownership, drive and initiative
· The ability to easily maintain an overview of all ongoing dossiers and to set the right priorities.
· Understanding of the importance of rapid response times in respect of both candidates and internal clients, but never at the expense of quality.
· You are capable to work in a highly professional and demanding environment.
· You communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French (written & spoken).
You will join a leading European player in its field offering you the opportunity to have a significant impact in your job while getting a high level of autonomy in your day to day activities.