Updated on 30/09/2021
- Ambitious opportunity as Tax and Insurance Officer.
- International and dynamic environment.
About Our Client
For our client, active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Tax and Insurance Officer to join the Tax and compliance team in Gent.
- Your job will be to perform VAT declarations, provide support towards corporate income tax and be responsible for local taxes.
- You will report to the Senior manager Tax, corporate compliance and company car fleet
who is reporting to the CFO.
- Preparation and support regarding VAT, Intrastat returns, corporate income tax returns & audits.
- Compliance follow up in relation to Tax and drive support for the CTCP program.
- Follow up and execution of local tax legislation.
- Claim administration in recourse files, transport damages, product liability, third party liability.
- Support and execution of paralegal processes.
- Contribute to the pension fund management.
- Administration in company car management.
- Basic analysis and reporting.
- Deliver high quality service and advices within the area of responsibility.
- Identify areas of improvement and business needs within the area of responsibility and translate into actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or equivalent (with around 5 years relevant experience from finance or related business)
- Knowledge of Corporate tax, VAT legislation and insurance.
- Ability to keep
- Basic Knowledge of Local GAAP.
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
- Knowledge in SAP is preferable.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good Excel or Power BI knowledge is an asset.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary supplemented by a number of extra benefits.
- Cafetaria Plan. This allows you to buy more holidays with your end of year bonus.
- Different possibilities for trainings to increase your skillset.
- An ambitious opportunity as Tax and Insurance Officer in an international environment in Gent.