Tax & Legal Interim Management
Legal Interim Management
Tax Interim Management
About Our Client
Legal Interim Management is the performance of temporary legal assignments for our clients across all sectors.
The projects can be very generalist or focused on a specific field such as commercial law, corporate law, privacy law, intellectual property, social law, public procurement or real estate law.
The duration of the projects varies but is usually at least three months.
You decide how many days you can free yourself to carry out the assignment. For example, you can combine two (or more) different assignments.
Examples of such projects:
- Taking over the workload of a corporate lawyer who is absent for a long period of time (e.g., parental leave, sick leave, etc.)
- Temporary peak in work (e.g. M&A deal)
- Transition between a legal counsel who quitted and a new hired
- Clearing up the corporate structure of a multinational, etc.
You carry out these projects independently, in consultation with the person responsible at our client.
The Successful Applicant
- Do you have entrepreneurial experience as a lawyer or inhouse legal counsel?
- Do you want more variety in your work?
- Do you want to discover different sector and structures?
- Do you want more control over your work/life balance?
- Can you be quickly operational and "plug & play" within a company, no matter the sector?
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.