- Be responsible for a high qualified and experienced R&D Hardware team;
- With a focus on innovation, creativity, technical skills, and leadership.
About Our Client
GOODiX Multi Media Solutions in the Netherlands (Nijmegen) focuses on Integrated Circuit Design with algorithms for audio processing running inside the chip or on the host for the Mobile, Wearables, Automotive, and IoT space. They deliver key components and software components for speech & audio enhancement, speech/speaker recognition, speaker protection and optimization, control of lenses in camera modules, haptic feedback, and many more.
Their engineering team is involved in all development phases from research, advanced development to product development, hardware and firmware validation, customer support and training. They are also supporting customers and regional teams with the integration of the products in devices, platforms, and frameworks.
As Team Leader R&D Hardware, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
Strong leadership skills
- act as manager, mentor but also coach for the high-performance team of design (analog and digital) engineers, architects, verification engineers and more;
- Create assignments for your team, provide design guidance, allocate team members to development projects and monitor the progress throughout all projects;
- Actively participate in hiring, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation of the organization and growth of the individuals
- Evaluate intermediate and final results of projects during the design phase and during silicon validation, to ensure accomplishment of technical objectives;
- Work with systems engineers, application engineers and marketing to prepare product briefs, datasheets, application notes and assisting in the definition of the product to meet customer needs as well as contributing to roadmap formulation and new concept creation;
- Collaborate with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production;
- Interface and lead discussions with the customer and/or field sales/field applications teams to understand customer designs, problems and support as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as Team Leader R&D Hardware, you are in the possession of:
- BS., M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 10+ overall experience in Semiconductor environment related to design engineering with a minimum of 5 years team leadership experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in executing projects for new ICs from concept phase to mass production release
- Solid background in analog and mixed signal design in BCD (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) process
technologies with a track record of leading teams to execute competitive designs to plan
- Demonstrated ability to release products to market
- Ability to work in, lead teams and collaborate effectively
- Ability to take the initiative, motivate others and drive for results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
What's on Offer
GOODiX offers you a challenging role, with all necessary equipment to be successful in a technical environment. Their remuneration package is more than competitive, with a good base salary, pension, collective health insurance and bonus. Furthermore they offer you a great work-life balance, with annual holidays, flexible working hours, close and enjoyable team members, informal company structure, and many more. Their environment fosters ownership in a role to further develop your professional skills. Are you willing to be their Team Leader R&D Hardware and be a part of an enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies?