- Sales Engineer - Technial Key Account Manager
- Dedicated to the Healthcare industry - mainly pharmaceutical production
Over onze klant
Our client is a world leading service company in optimised resources management.
They design, develop & provide environmental solution in Water, Waste & Energy Management.
In order to sustain their growth on the BeLux market and their presence within the Healthcare industry, they are currently recruiting a new Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer.
As the successful new Technical Account Manager - Pharmaceutical industry - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate to the sales process design
- support the commercial innovation and margin building (value) to secure key orders/accounts
- Enable more effective performance and market
- Key account management.
- Work in coordination with the global group & account directors to promote the activities of the Business Unit
- Identify and manage (directly or indirectly as preferred) Belgian regional account plans and growth
- Work in collaboration with other group's entities to promote the unified and global customer value proposition
- Share best practices, replicate successes and generally support the group objectives for customer retention and commercial
- CRM: Develop and maintain an accurate summary of all Pharmaceutical and related orders, enquiries and key account activities
- Define the market KPI's and produce a monthly status report
- Forecast for the next reporting
- Monthly update on any other significant market development activity e.g. customer issues, competition, regulations, new technology etc.
- Provide annual report summarizing local market trends and performance
- Responsible for the brand position at client's site
- Maintain strong awareness of brand position
- Work with European Marketing to recommend relevant marketing and communication action
- Assist to events such as seminars, presenting papers and exhibitions as required.
As the successful new Technical Account Manager - Pharmaceutical industry - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master Degree in a Technical field (Engineering, Environment, …) or equivalent by experience - Master in Business with a strong experience in technical field will be consider as well.
- A passion for customer satisfaction and relationship development
- Previous proven experience in the Belgian pharmaceutical markets - Ideally in sales or support of engineered technologies and services to top tier clients
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Results oriented and have a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent problem solving capacities
- Fluent in Dutch & French & Good knowledge of English are mandatory
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to quickly understand client problem and find solutions
- Transparency and openness of action & communication
- Team player
- Punctual completion of internal administration and reporting paperwork.
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive complete salary package
- The chance to join a world leading company active in an environmental field
- National & international career opportunity