- Lead challenging projects
- Boost your skills
Over onze klant
For a European player in the energy sector, I am looking for an IT analyst, with a good technical background, in order to join the team in Brussels.
The company has many partners and clients in Europe and is currently working on many projects to improve their products and services.
This international company hires talents from all over Europe: working with them will allow you to develop your skills and make the most of a diverse environment, with colleagues coming from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Be the main point of contact for the business. Gather and challenge their needs, and translate them into technical requirements
- Communicate the needs to external partners, who are in charge of developing the applications / modules
- Ensure that the company's standards are met
- Work on challenging and technical projects
- Get the best technical and business trainings
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Technical / IT analyst.
- You have a degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- You speak English. Any other European language is a plus
- Get the best trainings and boost your skills
- Make the most of an international environment and learn from your colleagues. Get a lot of flexibility and freedom in your work
- Earn a competitive salary, that will be in line with your profile, along with a full package of extra legal advantages, that will include a company car, insurances ...