- Expanding Belgian company
- Works for an evolving company where you have a real impact on citizen wellness
Over onze klant
Our client is a subcontractor of services based in Brussels.
The company is an expanding Belgian company who is taking care of the renovation, maintenance and intervention for its client.
Job description of Technical Buyer:
You are managing all the aspect of the buyer function from the sourcing until the contract management.
- Buy every types of goods & services
- Evaluate, improve and follow-up the supplier's performance & manage the preferred suppliers' agreements
- Keep abreast of innovations in your specific type of products
- Improve costs & quality to generate low TCO's
- Lead to continuous improvement
Profile of Technical Buyer:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Technical and/or Purchasing degree
- Fluent in French & Dutch
- Analytic, proactive, good negotiator & communicator
- Good level of Excel & SAP (MM module)
Offer of Technical Buyer:
- My Client offers you the opportunity to work for an evolving company where your work has a real impact on citizen wellness
- You will work in a dynamic, pleasant & stimulating environment
- Attractive salary package and extra benefits (meal vouchers, phone & laptop, group insurance...)
- Plan of formation & career prospects