Mise à jour le 23/06/2021
- International Law Firm
- Closed to the train station in Diegem
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the world's largest international law firms, offering pragmatic, straightforward, and innovative advice.
Description du poste
As Transactional (Real Estate) Lawyer, you will handle files from A to Z, in direct contact with the Partner and the international clients!
* Around 1 to 5 years of Corporate/M&A experience, ideally combined with real estate law experience
* Strong interest in real estate sector, and (direct and indirect) real estate investment
* Excellent knowledge of French, with a very good knowledge of English
* High standards of performance
* Excellent communication skills
* Sound business acumen, solution focused and deal oriented
* Ability to work well both in a team and individually
Conditions et Avantages
As Transactional (Real Estate) Lawyer, you will be part of a small team, with opportunity to manage the files from A to Z, clients' contact, direct reporting to the Partner, and room for personal development, within a well-known international law firm!