Mise à jour le 24/08/2021
- Team lead
- Visual Merchandising
À propos de notre client
Established for over 60 years, the company is a leader in the interior design market and everyday home life. With a strong global presence and several thousand employees, the company is customer-oriented and places it at the heart of its concerns.
They are constantly looking for new ways to connect with their customers in an authentic way to maximize their sales and profitability. Together with thousands of employees around the world, their form a diverse team and work together for the continued worldwide success of the Company Concept - a concept that helps millions of customers to create a better everyday life.
Description du poste
The Visual Merchandiser Team Lead - Home Furnishing - Retail will be in charge of the following tasks:
- You contribute to the positioning strategy of the Company store as the leader for interior decoration in the local market.
- You set up and implement interior design solutions for a single product or a combination of products that can improve people's daily lives at home.
- You emphasize the unique identity of our range of Company products through your visual merchandising knowledge and display techniques in different media and sales departments, thus distinguishing us from the competition.
- You continuously offer new and inspiring solutions for interior design and this to motivate customers to visit our store regularly.
- You use the store layout optimally to ensure a clear overview of the assortment and to create a strong visual impact that facilitates the purchase process.
- You have at least 5-8 years of experience as Team Leader/Business unit management
- You are a real team player, enabling you to solve problems and make decisions in a challenging and ever-changing retail environment.
- You challenge both yourself and your team of visual merchandisers to exceed the expectations of our customers and constantly look for new and better ways of working.
- You protect the relevant, attractive and strong character of the company brand by using your creativity, graphic skills and good sense of aesthetics.
- You have a qualification in visual merchandising and/or a lot of experience in the industry.
- You are able to use common computer applications used in your position, such as AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
- Home furnishing is something you are passionate, curious and knowledgeable about.
- You are operational and on the field.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Conditions et Avantages
- An inspiring working environment within an international context.
- A place where enterprising people are given the space to do what they do best. There are plenty of opportunity's to grow.
- A competitive salary (range between 40-50K gross yearly), supplemented with extra-legal benefits (No company car).
- For your flexibility in the early and late hours, you can count on a motivating arrangement in a salary and leave savings plan that can be put together.