Warehouse Manager - Food Production
Join a world renown company
You are a true leader, you enjoy Management
About Our Client
For one of our client's distribution centers located in Namur, we are actively looking for a Warehouse Manager.
In this role as a Warehouse Manager you will need to be a highly motivated, influential leader who will be asked to:
- Bring the site to the next level of development towards a focus on continuous improvement and service delivery in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction and retention.
- Motivate and steer the local team towards a common goal
- Set, monitor and review objectives with relevant KPIs in a structured process for theentire team.
- Act as a change agent to install an environment that promotes continuous improvement within the warehouse
- Intensively interface with internal departments to support in the further development of the business and to understand the client's requirements.
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards, as well as the application of our internal procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This exciting and rewarding Warehouse Manager role will require from the start the following skills:
- You have Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role and/or in logistics/warehousing
- You have Demonstrated excellent leadership, people management and communication skills.
- You have Bachelor or master's degree
- You are an energetic team player able to bring people to the next level.
- You have the ability to think innovatively and strategically.
- You have experience in Warehouse management systems and strong in Excel
- Good knowledge of the HACCP principles and Safety procedures
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
The offer for this position a competitive salary package up to €65K/year built up by an interesting mix of additional benefits.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.