Warehouse Manager - Transformation Management
Business Improvement responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is an international third-party logistics company seeking for a new Warehouse Manager.
Join a well-known innovative company where you can share and develop your potential. If you are also driven by the result… Let's keep reading!
Job Description of Warehouse Manager:
As a Warehouse Manager you will:
- Develop the site towards actions on continuous improvement, service delivery and transformation management in order to obtain the most satisfaction from all your clients
- Be a leader for your team to rich a common goal (250 peoples)
- Set, monitor and review the objectives with the rights KPIs
- Encourage the internal communication through the different department to rich the client's requirements and develop the business
- Ensure compliance standards (quality, safety and environmental) and the application of the internal procedures
The Successful Applicant
Profile - Warehouse Manager:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics / Warehousing
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills
- Innovative and strategic mindset
- Good knowledge of the HACCP principles and Safety procedures
- Fluent in French and English, good notion of Dutch
- Advanced level in WMS and Excel
What's on Offer
Offer - Warehouse Manager:
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity with autonomy and responsibility in a busy transport and Supply Chain site.
- You will join a challenging company in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- You will lead the change and transformation Management to reach the business improvement.
- If you are able to lead a team, propose new strategies, to achieve your targets, … and also looking for an exciting Job with autonomy and responsibility. You could be the one!
- Very attractive salary package and extra benefits. Excellent working conditions and plan of formation.