- Do you want to discover the fascinating world of industrial cooling?
- Do you have commercial flair and know how to convince clients?
About Our Client
Our client was established in '60 and is a listed company. They are active within industrial cooling and its various applications. They design and manufacture their own products. To sustain their business in Belgium and Luxemburg, they are looking for two Area Sales - Industrial Cooling for this region.
As an Area Sales - Industrial Cooling you are in the lead for maintaining and creating relationships with various clients:
- End users (industries: food, automotive, pharma, steel mills, oil & gas…)
- Contractors (Engie, Cegelec…)
- Study offices.
Depending on the stakeholder you need to convince, you know which strings to pull.
You feel comfortable with not being the cheapest player on the market. You know how to bring across the added value of your solution.
You work closely together with your colleagues to determine the best suited solution for your client.
Depending on your experience and ambition, you work closely together with the general manager in order to carry out the commercial plan with the help of the sales team. You might have a direct report to manage.
The Successful Applicant
As an Area Sales - Industrial Cooling, you tick following boxes:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with technical solution selling in a B2B setting. You are a salesperson at heart.
- You are willing to learn and invest time and energy into getting to know new technologies and products. Any experience with steel, fans, motors, water treatment, pumps, heat exchangers… is definitely a plus.
- You are a team player with respect for your colleagues. You seem them as partners, not competition.
- You work autonomously and know how to prioritize.
- Any experience with people management is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, in combination with English.
- You are willing to work in the BeLux area.
What's on Offer
You get a chance to leave your mark on the growth of the company in Belgium.
There is an extensive training program put in place to get you up and running.
You get a competitive salary based on your experience.Manufacturing and Production, Evaporative cooling, HVAC, Condensators, Antwerp, BeLux, Belgium, Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Sales engineer, Technical sales