- Remote Sales Representative (Dutch,English) - Medical Devices
- Office based (Brussels) + home based
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies. Through innovation and collaboration, the company helps relieve pain, restore health and extend lives. Last year, more than 72 million people worldwide were helped by their medical therapies.
Together with physicians and hospitals, they also leverage their expertise in clinical, therapeutic and economic areas. Together with a wide range of partners, they truly aim to transform healthcare.
The company operates worldwide in more than 150 countries. Jette (Brussels) is home to the sales office for Belgium and Luxembourg.
As Remote Sales Representative you will work in close cooperation with the Operating Unit stakeholders in the country reporting to the Sales Manager Surgical Innovations. Your customers will be hospitals, and in particular- purchasers, doctors and healthcare professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Showing interest in patient and physician's needs to propose Medtronic Solutions
- Promoting assigned product portfolio remotely using all available technology (like Zoom)
- Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends
- Identifying Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities, building solid Account Plan and identifying/approaching Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
- Ensuring repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
- Leading price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
- Tender Management: improving tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents, assist in tender submission
- Utilizing all available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency (Salesforce.com) and completes all required administrative tasks (all reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
- Delivering ongoing product servicing by providing accurate product information
- Managing Lead generation/qualification process
- Plans and executes multi-channel sales campaigns in collaboration with Marketing (automated mailings, web campaigns with tracking & call to action)
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with Sales Manager
- Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local SI Marketing organization and with the other Remote Sales Representatives (other OUs)
- Attends all relevant sales meetings & product trainings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- At least 1-year sales experience with customers. Relevant experience would be remote sales, inside sales, sales operations support, call-centre seller/service representative or similar
- Digital savviness
- You are self-motivated, flexible, quick learner, analytic thinker and problem solver
- You are able to quickly "grasp business/healthcare environment and learn complex technical/clinical content
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation/communication skills over the phone and through video calls
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and time management
- Willingness to travel to selected local accounts for training and education purposes (up to max 5%)
- Passioned for people and medical technology
- Team player
Nice to Haves
- French-speaking (basic)
- Remote sales experience in Medical Devices or High-Tech environment is a plus
What's on Offer
You will be joining one of the world's leading companies in medical technology!
You will have a real sales job without being on the road all the time.
You will get a competitive salary package in line with your experience.