- Challenging new position with people management responsibility
- Company that is continuously looking for improvement and innovation
Over onze klant
Our client is a food manufacturing company that continuously looks for improvement and innovation. They have a plant in Belgium and Italy and they have an ambituous growth strategy.
The S&OP Manager will be responsible for Planning, Masterdata and will be an important liaison between Sales & Operations.
- You take a closer look to the current planning tools and processes with the aim to improve them.
- You will introduce new tools and procedures that embody a smarter/more digital way of working.
- You translate the forecast into short term and long term planning proposals.
- You take the lead in the monthly S&OP meeting.
- You are the back-up for the production planner.
- You manage and coach a team of 3 fte (2fte direct and 1fte indirect).
- Master Degree in an economic or supply chain - related domain.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (supply chain/S&OP).
- You were involved in project management during previous roles.
- You have excellent analytical skills and you quickly understand/analyse supply chain processes.
- You have a dynamic personality and you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You possess the capacities to coach a team.
- You are constantly looking for opportunities that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Your level of English is fluent, Dutch and/or Italian would be an asset.
- Your Excel and ERP knowledge is good, an SAP background would bring you benefits.
An attractive salary package, including a company car.
Flexibility (remote working policy).
Long term opportunities to expand your career path.
You will be part of a young and dynamic environment.